Services We Offer
FSSAI Central License Registration Consultants in Nandyal
MS Legal Associates:
The Food Standards and Safety Authority of India (FSSAI) is the supreme authority which is responsible for regulating and supervising the food safety.It is mandatory for all the Food Business Operators (FBOs) in order to obtain an FSSAI license. A common confusion or a misunderstanding which is among the FBOs is the license which the businessman is required to obtain. FSSAI lays down science-based standards for the articles of food and it also regulates their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and the import in order to ensure the availability of safe and also wholesome food to 130 crore citizens of the country. The authority is thus also responsible for creating an information network across the country so that the public, consumers, etc thus receive rapid, reliable and also accurate information about the food safety and also hygiene and the related issues of concern.
1. FSSAI Central License:
Food business operators such as the Importers, 100% Export Oriented Units, large manufacturers, operators in the Central Government agencies, airports, seaports etc are however required to obtain a Central Food License. The Central license is issued by the Central Government. Furthermore, FBOs have to obtain the Central License for their head office, and if they have operations in more than 1 state. It is thus mostly for the units who are having an annual turnover which is greater than 20 crores.
DOCUMENTS LIST FOR FSSAI CENTRAL LICENSE
1. Rental Agreement of Business Premises.
2. ID Proof of the Concerned Person (Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID)
3. If any Government Registration Certificates (Company Incorporation Certificate / Firm Registration / Partnership Deed / Pancard / GST / Shop & Establishment / Trade License)
4. If the applicant is private limited company or partnership firm then they should provide MOA & AOA or Partnership deed copy.
5. IE Code (Import Export Code) Certificate.
6. Authority letter from the company letterhead to the concerned person stating that he is authorized to file FSSAI application.
7. List of food category desired to be Manufactured or Trading.
8. If you are applying for manufacturing category please arrange below other documents.
a. Manufacturing unit photos
b. Plant Layouts & Product details.
c. Machinery details use for production in your company letterhead (Capacity & Horse Power details)
d. In case if your business in to mineral water plant then water test report compulsory.
9. Kind of business (Restaurant / Supplier / Wholesaler / Retailer / Marketer / Warehouse / Repacker / Distributor / Importer / Exporter / Trader / Merchant (Domestics & Exports) / Manufacturer)